All printers are bound to run out of ink at some point. This can be frustrating to many because a printer can't function without ink. Getting good quality and cost-effective ink is a challenge. The big question is which is the best ink cartridges and where do I get them from? Most printer manufacturers recommend loyalty to their original cartridges. However, this may sometimes not be possible because of reasons such as high prices and unavailability.
If you are looking to get good prints from your printer, then it is worth buying the best remanufactured ink cartridges. This saves you a lot of money. Other advantages of remanufactured ink cartridges are; they are readily available, environment friendly and they are reputable with a lot of years of market presence.
In this article, we will review the best remanufactured ink cartridges, to help you decide on the best ink cartridge to buy.
The Best Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
1. IKONG 950XL 951XL
- What is included: IKONG Compatible hp 950xl...
- Printer Compatibility: HP OfficeJet Pro 8600...
- Page Yield: 2300 Pages per 950XL Black, 1500...
- Our 950xl ink cartridges are through ISO 9001...
- New Generation chip show accurate ink level ,...
IKONG is our top pick. It has proven to provide excellent print quality and performance, at cheaper prices compared to the original ink cartridges. The 950XL and 951XL models have doubled their page yield compared to the 950 and 951 models, which makes it lasts longer. It boasts of many great and unique features.
It comes in a pack of 4 cartridges; black, Cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge, which is perfect for someone looking to print documents regularly. The colored printouts are vibrant and the texts are crisp, which is similar to what you will get in OEM cartridges. They are also tested thoroughly before shipment, to ensure that they work perfectly and do not have any malfunction.
Features of IKONG 950XL 951XL
- Pack of four cartridges; 1 Black,1 Cyan,1 Magenta,1 Yellow
- Compatible with HP Officejet printers
- A chip for accurate ink level measurement
- Page Yield of 2300 Pages for 950XL Black, 1500 Page yield for 951xl color ink cartridges, 5% coverage for an A4 paper
- ISO 9001 & ISO14001 certified
- High Performance
- A very high page yield
- Vibrant and detailed colors
- Great compatibility
- Easy to install and remove
- Smooth and consistent printing
- Strictly tested before shipping
- It might need cleaning every day
2. GREEN BOX 63XL
- Compatible with: HP ENVY 4520 4510 4512 4513...
- Contents: 2 Pack Remanufactured Ink Cartridge...
- Page Yield: 480 Pages per GREENBOX 63 black...
- Page Yield: 330 Pages per GREENBOX 63...
- Confirm your printer model before placing an...
You can never go wrong with a green box since it is one of the most reputable brands. One of the amazing products by the company is the GREENBOX Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, an ink cartridge replacement for HP 63XL. It can be used with most of the HP envy models such as HP envy 4512, 4510, 4520, 4525, etc. This ink is also compatible with a range of Deskjet and Officejet printers.
Its package composed of a pair of cartridges; a single black 63XL cartridge and a tricolor 63XL cartridge. It is known to be a highly versatile generic cartridge model that neatly prints out anything you need from your device. The page yields high which is sufficient for great productivity.
Features of GREEN BOX 63XL
- 1 User Guide and 2 Pack (1 Black + 1 Tri-color)
- The page yield for the tri-color cartridge is 330 pages while for the black cartridge is 480 pages.
- Compatible with HP OfficeJet Series Printers, HP DeskJet Series Printers, and HP Envy Series Printers.
- 3 Layer packaging; Dustproof plastic bag, Brand box, and a Corrugated box
- High compatibility levels.
- High page yields.
- Great packaging
- Has both color and black cartridges.
- A stable and persistent ink supply
- Large ink capacity
- High ink quality
- Reinstalling and installing it occasionally may be required for consistent printing.
3. Ejet 63XL for HP
- What you get: 1 Black & 1 tri-color...
- Page Yield: 480 pages per black 63XL...
- Compatible printers: HP OfficeJet 5255 5258...
- Easy to install. All ejet 63XL ink cartridges...
- This is Not an OEM product, all ejet ink...
The Ejet ink is known for delivering unbeatable quality, both texts and images that meet the needs of the clients. It is a remanufactured ink cartridge replacement for HP 63XL. It has an upgraded chip which makes it usable with a range of HP Deskjet, Officejet, and Envy models. The Ejet cartridge features a top-notch remanufacturing process, giving a vivid color and great results for black and white printing. The package comes with two cartridges; A black container and another tri-color ink. The Ejet ink can be trusted since they manufactured under the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified laws.
Features of Ejet 63XL
- Compatible with HP DeskJet, HP Envy, and HP Officejet printers
- 1 Black & 1 tri-color remanufactured ink cartridges
- The page yield rate is 480 pages for black and 330 pages for color
- Produced under ISO certified facility
- It comes with an upgraded chip for better compatibility
- Easy to install
- High page yields.
- It guarantees remarkable quality.
- Print quality is admirable
- Comes with an easy to understand guide
- Some users experienced some technical glitches.
4. JARBO 63XL
- Use with complete compatibility and ink level...
- What's in the box: Remanufactured for HP 63XL...
- Compatible with: HP Envy 4520 4512 4522 4516...
- ISO-9001 and MSDS certificate approved.
- We strive for the perfection of printing,...
JARBO is known for its affordability, without compromising the quality. It is a remanufactured ink cartridge replacement for HP 63XL. Unlike OEM cartridges, this one is budget-friendly. It features a sprinkler complex optical technology, that aids in consistent printing, ensuring that you get high print quality all the time. You get vivid colors and clear texts, no matter the size.
The pack comes in two; 1 Black and 1 Tri-color 63XLs. The quality of the prints produced by this ink cartridge is exceptional. It also comes with a smart chip that indicates how much ink is left which makes it more efficient. Jarbo products are also known to consume less power to operate, therefore making it a great choice for an ink cartridge.
Features of JARBO 63XL
- 1 Black and 1 Tri-color
- Ink capacity can be displayed.
- The black one yields 480 pages and the tri-color yields 330 pages
- Manufactured with ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
- Compatible with HP DeskJet, HP Envy, and HP Officejet models.
- Less energy used
- High page yield capacity
- Easy to install and remove
- A displayable ink capacity.
- Great compatibility
- Crisp and vivid color printouts
- A great value for money
- Their customer service is not the best
5. LxTek 61XL
- All LxTek ink cartridge replacements for 61XL...
- Accurate Ink level: Remanufactured 61XL ink...
- Estimated Page Yield: 480 pages per black...
- Package Contents: 2 Pack (1 Black | 1...
- Compatible Printers: HP Envy 4500 4502 5530...
If you are in search of a cheaper remanufactured ink cartridge replacement for the HP HP 61XL ink cartridge, then you should consider LxTek remanufactured ink cartridge. Depending on the model and usage of your printer, the performance is highly satisfactory, given its reduced price. This ink gives vibrant colors and crisp texts, that have no difference when compared to the HP 61XL OEM ink cartridges.
It comes in a two-pack combo; 1 black and 1 Tri-color cartridge. It has a smart chip that ensures that improves its functionality by allowing one to keep an eye on the ink level. This is reliable and affordable ink that gets the work done.
Features of LxTek
- Compatible ink cartridge with HP Envy, Deskjet, and OfficeJet printers.
- Two packages; 1 Black and 1 Tricolor cartridges
- A smart chip that shows the ink levels.
- Page Yield of 480 pages for black 61XL and 330 pages per color 61XL ink cartridge (depends on printer and usage)
- Accurate colors and crisp texts.
- Consistent performance for every print.
- Great compatibility
- Securely and neatly packaged
- Easy to install and remove
- Great page yield
- Shows ink levels
- Shaking of the cartridge may be required for consistency
Benefits of remanufactured printer ink cartridges
1. Reduced prices
This is one main of the main benefits of buying remanufactured ink cartridges. Their costs are around 50 percent less than buying new ink cartridges. This however doesn't mean that the remanufactured ink is not a great option. The costs are low due to the low costs charged by the producers and the reduced costs of raw materials.
Despite the low prices of these cartridges, the quality is not compromised. It is most likely that you will get the same quality of prints, as using a new ink cartridge. The colorful print outs give a visible bright color while the black and white outputs are clear and sharp.
3. Readily Available
It is easy to get the above products whether online or offline. There are hundreds, or maybe thousands of third party websites, selling the remanufactured ink cartridges online and delivering them at the comfort of your home. Also, any IT shop or supermarket in your area could be selling any one of these brands if not all. For the new or original cartridges, you may need to find stores recommended by the printer manufacturers.
4. Environment friendly
The remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled products and the more products are recycled, the less carbon released. If more users buy the remanufactured ink cartridges, the manufacturers will receive less pressure to produce more and therefore reduced pollution on the environment. It should be known to all, the extent to which the environment is saved by using any recycled product.
Buying Guide for remanufactured ink cartridges
No matter how good an ink cartridge is, you can't purchase one that doesn't fit the printer or your printing needs. This is why the compatibility of the ink with the printing machine is one of the most important features to look at before buying an ink cartridge.
The third-party ink sellers, will most of the time provide the brand names and models that are compatible with the cartridge. This information is available on their websites and also in the description section of online stores. Do your research to ensure that you don't buy ink that won't work with your device.
Choosing to buy a remanufactured ink cartridge doesn't mean that the quality has been compromised. The remanufactured cartridges are known to be moderately priced and this is why most people assume that they are low quality. This is not the case for these printer ink cartridges.
The quality of the prints is important and the type of ink you use is a great contributor to the quality of the prints. A good quality ink cartridge should have good color, image, and text clarity. It is can be challenging to determine the quality of the product without trying it first. However, you can check the reviews from people who have used the product before.
3. Cartridge Brands
When it comes to remanufactured ink, the brand really matters. This is because there are some reputable brands that have proven themselves in the market. These brands should have great manufacturing standards and products. You can't find the printer brand names in the aftermarket inks. That's why you should do a comprehensive check up on any brand.
When buying any ink cartridge it is important to check whether it has a warranty or not and for how long the warranty is valid. Products with a warranty tend to be the best. This is because items may get damaged while shipping or product malfunctions, which in this case, you might need a replacement. With a warranty that is valid, you can always claim for a replacement of a defective ink cartridge.
5. Page Yield
The page yield is an important factor to consider when planning to buy an aftermarket ink cartridge. A good page yield will save you the stress of buying an ink cartridge from time to time. Options with a high page yield are the best, considering the price. The manufacturers often state the ink's page yield, after conducting a test and this should guide you in determining the best remanufactured ink cartridge.
6. Customer Reviews
Reviews are very important. Knowing what other buyers feel about the product can help you in determining whether a product is good or bad. Go through the reviews from different people on different sites online. If an ink cartridge has a lot of great reviews, then you should most likely go for it, considering all other factors remain constant.
1. Can you use remanufactured ink cartridges in HP printers?
Yes. However, you may experience problems on the first trial. This is because some HP printers have cartridge protection, such that you cannot use any ink other than the original HP ink cartridge. However, it is possible to disable this feature so that you can be able to use other cheaper inks.
2. Do remanufactured ink cartridges work in Epson printers?
Yes. A remanufactured ink cartridge is a smart way to get high-quality prints from your Epson printer, without spending a lot and to save the environment.
3. How reliable are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges offer the same benefits as the OEM cartridges. While every remanufactured ink cartridge is different in terms of quality, performance, and yield, the ink by most brands is simply as good as the ink by the original manufacturers.
4. Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth buying?
Yes. A remanufactured ink cartridge offers value for their money spent. Despite the common assumption, that remanufactured goods are not good enough, most third-party cartridges give you the quality of an original cartridge, at a cheaper price. However, it is important to note that not all aftermarket ink cartridges are of good quality. This is why it is important to do extensive research before buying a remanufactured ink cartridge.